Hadoop Developer with Spark certification will let students create robust data processing applications using Apache Hadoop. After completing this course, students will be able to comprehend workflow execution and working with APIs by executing joins and writing MapReduce code. This course will offer the most excellent practice environment for the real-world issues faced by Hadoop developers. With Big Data being the buzzword, Hadoop certification and skills are being sought by companies across the globe. Big Data Analytics is a priority for many large organizations, and it helps them improve performance. Therefore, professionals with Big Data Hadoop expertise are required by the industry at large.
Hadoop Developer with Spark are among the world`s most in-demand and highly compensated technical roles. According to a McKinsey report, US alone will deal with shortage of nearly 190,000 data scientists and 1.5 million data analysts and Big Data managers by 2018.
Who should do this course?
This Hadoop Spark training is best suited for:
Any professional who has programming experience with basic familiarity of SQL and Linux commands.
The Hadoop Spark will help you learn how to distribute, store, and process data in a Hadoop cluster
After completing this course, you can easily write, configure, and deploy Apache Spark applications on a Hadoop cluster
Learn how to use the Spark shell for interactive data analysis
Use Spark Streaming to process a live data stream
Find out ways to process and query structured data using Spark SQL
This Hadoop course will help you use Flume and Kafka to ingest data for Spark Streaming.
- You are willing to learn.
- Professionals entering into Big Data Hadoop program should have a basic understanding of Core programming and SQL.
- You are familiar with Hadoop Batch concepts.
- Exploring Scala
- Object-Oriented and Functional Programming
- Big Data and the need for Spark
- A deep dive into Apache Spark
- Deploying Spark in local mode
- Apache Spark deployment in different modes
- Demystifying Apache Spark
- Learning RDDs in Spark
- Spark Streaming
- Spark MLlib and Spark GraphX
- Spark SQL
- Real Life Hadoop & Spark Project