The job market for IT professionals is constantly growing and candidates with trending IT skills have greater chances of being professionally employed. Majoring in this field can lead to lucrative careers that will remain in high demand. Upskill your game by learning the same.
This program starts from the very basic and then covers the advanced topics. It is the best course in its category, covering emerging technologies. The program exposes learners to various IT applications and concepts which are used in everyday works in offices, covering from Management, IT, Business Communication, Logical Thinking, English, Documentation, Quality Assurance, Web, Databases, Programming, SDLC, Internet Security, e-commerce, Cloud Computing, Blockchain, IoT and much much more.
During this 1 year duration, we shall raise your competence and skill to a different level all together. After the completion of the course, one can opt for careers as reserved advisors and place professionals in the zone of Accounts, Website Development, Graphics, Office desk, and far more. The complete goal of the program is to arrange for the learners in using their information for the fit of others and make a thoughtful career in the finale.
The trainer is MBA and has 23 years of IT experience working with top European companies.
Who this course is for:
- Graduation Students
- Intermediate Students
- ITI Students
- Diploma Students
- Job Seekers
- College Students
- Govt officers who need IT upskilling
- Any Graduate or Final year student can apply for this course
1. Algorithms and Programming Concepts
2. Business Communication
3. Information Technology Concepts
4. Database Management Systems
5. MS Office & Google Docs
6. Principles and Practices of Management
7. Project Management (IT)
8. Business Process Modelling
9. Software Quality Management
10. Business Applications and ERP
11. Data Mining and Data Warehousing
12. Information Security Management
14. Current Trends in IT
15. Business Requirement Analysis
16. Cloud Computing
17. Graphic Designing
18. Digital Marketing