CI, CD and DevOps have taken over the software development world by storm. Most companies today realize that the practices of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) will yield tremendous benefits like increased business revenue and faster time-to-market. The demand for these skills has been steadily rising over the last few years.
But before getting into tools and frameworks, it is important that you get a holistic picture of CI / CD and DevOps. For this, you need to understand where we started from - the old school traditional software development cycle. We will pick holes in the old model, identify pain points and learn how CI / CD and DevOps evolved, one step at a time. Once you build a rock solid foundation using this course, you can move on to more specific tool oriented courses.
If you are thinking about moving on to CI/CD/DevOps from your old school software development model, this course is for you. Well illustrated with animations to help you grasp a clear understanding of the underlying principles. Once you complete this course, you can take on bigger challenges related to implementation.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in CI, CD and DevOps world, interested in building a strong foundation on the basic concepts
- Developers, Ops, Analysts who have started to dabble in CI, CD and DevOps, but are unable to get a holistic picture
- Managers of teams who have started moving/recently moved from old school to a CI / CD / DevOps model
- Folks who prefer crisp explanations of a new concept using illustrations and animations, rather than boring and verbose slides
- Software Architects new to CI / CD / DevOps
- People who have heard a lot about CI / CD / Devops, but are overwhelmed by the breadth of information available, and simply don't know where to start!
- You only need to know the basic software development lifecycle, just beginner level.
- Old School SDLC
- What Happened in Silos
- Automating the Build
- What is Continuous Integration ?
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Delivery
- Configuration Management
- Monitoring for DevOps
- What are Microservices ?
- Tools required for Build Automation and Continuous Integration
- Tools Required for Configuration Management
- Tools required for Virtualization and Containerization
- Tools Required for Monitoring DevOps
- Tools Required for Orchestrating DevOps
- Relationship between Devops and the Cloud
Fabulous NLP + ML course
I have eleven plus years of experience taking training courses. I do not usually complete surveys.
Your instructor was excellent, the best I've experienced on a software subject, and I couldn't imagine him doing a better job of seamlessly walking students through a breadth of information for such complex subject like AI and ML. he did a fabulous job pacing everything and addressing student questions. I am very impressed.
Excellent ML course!
The course was well structured and easy to understand. Good pace of learning.
The institute believes to provide knowledge as well as guidance in detail to each & every student.
I completed my ML course from the institute. Their international exp does help a lot !
Thanks for the training sir.